Saturday, January 26, 2008
More views of the monster city-- all kinds of contrasts. The first three pictures are from our apartment balcony-- looking out, then looking down, then looking in at a typical scene-- Matt on the computer working diligently to communicate with people as he got ready for the show. The next four pictures are from Ibirapuera Park, which is quite centrally located in Sao Paulo; the second is of a radio tower outside our apartment window on Alameda Jau, two blocks from Avenida Paulista.
- The Beach
- Ed and 'Na's wedding
- First days in Brazil-- Santo Antonio do Pinhal
- Exploring Sao Paulo-- downtown and the Immigrant M...
- exploring Sao Paulo-- Mercado Municipal
- Sao Paulo-2
- several days in Sao Paulo-- 1
- videos of the beach in the morning-- two different...
- more new year's images from Itamambuca
- new years eve on the beach in brazil
- ▼ January (10)