Monday, September 21, 2009

in the meantime...

technology is a wonderful thing. However, learning how to use it effectively takes time, as well as trial and error. I'm currently undergoing the trial phase, and the error I've learned is that while I can easily "blog this" things from my Picasa album, my travel laptop, which is optimized for size and weight, but doesn't contain my archives, doesn't have the pictures I'd like to add. As a result, my progress through the "what did we do between January 2008 and September 2009"-- information the world desperately craves, even though it doesn't know it-- is going to be somewhat limited by the rate of either downloading the pictures onto my travel laptop, or waiting until we get home, which probably means waiting a lot longer because once I get home, there are dogs to walk, meetings to sit through, and other miscellany...

No comments: